“Our Vision is to be at the forefront of British Education Internationally”
Our mission is to provide high quality British education that delivers a transformative learning experience to all our pupils.
Engaging and effective teaching based on our core values and the best, most up-to-date UK educational practice enables children at our schools to achieve their academic ambitions and lifetime careers. At the same time we nurture their individual talents and emphasise the importance of educating the whole child with attention to their physical, emotional and social development.
We are determined to make a positive difference to the future of our pupils and their families, the careers of our staff, as well as contributing to the wider community.
Founded by Nadim M Nsouli in 2013 with the goal of creating a leading global premium schools group, offering excellence in Kindergarten to Year 13 education to over 65,000 students. Its international network of 80 schools, across 23 countries on 5 continents, delivers proven best practice from every corner of the globe to ensure learning is world class.
INSPIRED EDUCATION GROUP
Inspired offers a fresh and contemporary approach to education by re-evaluating traditional teaching methods and curriculums, and creating a more dynamic, relevant and powerful model reflecting current attitudes. We nurture the unique individuality, talent and self-assurance of each student, equipping them to take on the world with the skills and confidence to ensure success.
Nadim M Nsouli
INSPIRED FOUNDER, CHAIRMAN & CEO
King’s Group has a long and distinguished history of educational leadership. British schools from as far away as Asia and Latin America look to King’s for inspiration and admire our expertise in all areas of education. Leadership is one of our real strengths. Our company vision and mission are not “beautiful dreams” but a very significant and positive reality that we can all build upon.
Sir Roger Fry CBE DLitt
Founder of King’s Group and Inspired Senior Education Advisor
Every organisation needs a clear and easily understood statement of what it wants to achieve and how it intends to achieve it.
As a result of several weeks of consultation, a very exciting and productive strategy conference and a lot of hard work polishing and perfecting the final statements, we now have both a vision and a mission that can help everyone across the organisation work with purpose and understanding towards a common goal.
Chief Executive Officer
High Level Strategic Aims
Working towards our vision depends on defining a set of realistic and easily achievable objectives. These five aims are important checkpoints that everyone should consider when important decisions have to be made.
- To provide a learning environment that educates and develops the independent learning skills and attitudes that build self-confidence and encourage creativity.
- To achieve consistently outstanding educational results for all our pupils, benchmarking ourselves against the best schools in the world.
- To ensure that our pupils reach the highest levels of fluency and confidence in their use of the English language.
- To prepare and equip pupils for employment and the demands of the future in a rapidly changing, dynamic and diverse global environment.
- To promote and sustain a safe, caring, but challenging culture inside and outside the classroom.
Key Strategies to Support Our Aims
We will achieve our goals by:
- Delivering a British curriculum which is supported by evidence-based research and best-practice at the most successful independent schools in the UK and abroad.
- Encouraging pupils to lead healthy lifestyles through diet, exercise and sport.
- Educating our students to be good citizens with values based on traditional Christian ethics.
- Promoting excellence in our schools by employing teaching professionals who are passionate, knowledgeable and highly skilled in their field.
- Investing in our staff through effective professional development, training, career planning and talent management.
- Ensuring effective governance and management of the Group and the schools.
- Making the best use of resources and information to achieve and maintain an efficient, effective and sustainable business.
- Supporting and actively contributing to our local and wider communities
- Recognising and celebrating effort, achievement and excellence.