Your child’s journey to excellence starts here
In King’s College School, La Moraleja we are experts in personalised, high-quality British education with an exploratory learning style. As a student here, your child will be encouraged to drive their own learning journey, build future-ready skills needed to thrive in the fast-changing world and achieve success within and way beyond the classroom.
King's College School, La Moraleja - Main Building (Year 4 to Year 11 / 8 to 16 years old)
Paseo de Alcobendas, 5 - La Moraleja
Alcobendas, Madrid 28109
King's College School, La Moraleja - Building 18 months to 8 years (Pre-Nursery-Year 3)
Calle de la Salvia, 36 - La Moraleja
Alcobendas, Madrid 28109
Find out all that’s in store for your child at Spain’s most premium British school
Join us on our Open Day to discover 50 years of educational excellence. Learn more about how our students develop a true love of learning. Tour our campus and facilities and find out everything you need to know about us from the people who know it the best – our teachers, senior staff and students.
What to expect from our Open Day?
Many friendly, one-on-one interactions
- Connect with our headteacher
- Find out more about student life
- Talk to our teachers and discover more about our curriculum & teaching styles
- Get all your questions answered in our Q/A sessions
Explore our campus and facilities
- Take a tour of our school campus
- Acquaint yourself with our learning environment
- Discover the premium facilities your child will have access to
Find out all you need to know
- Get guidance for international students
- Know more about the all-round support we offer to our students
- Get guidance about university admissions and career counselling services
- Find out more about the admission process
We can´t wait to show you our facilities. Discover our School through our virtual tour from the comfort of your own home.
A few quick facts about us before you register
- 1st High-Performance Learning (HPL) World Class School in Spain
- Fully immersive British education in the heart of Spain
- Founded in 1969, modelled after the most notable British institutions
- Personalised, high-quality education building world-ready skills
- Highly qualified, 100% native English speaking teachers
- British pre-nursery approach based on exploration & discovery
- Dedicated EYFS building for our younguest
- Child-driven learning creating confident, self-reliant learners
- The only school with BSO inspections, accredited by the British govt.
- Consistently awarded as “Outstanding” by Penta International
- Unique teaching & learning framework, developing skills & values needed for success
- Global alumni community of members who are leaders in their fields
- Access to global universities, with 100+ students entering top Universities each year
All you have to do is fill the form below.
Once you have registered you will receive a confirmation email.